Friday, December 2, 2011

Censorship

I think censorship in Thailand is good but I don’t agree with them because I think people can think by themselves. And people have equal right we can choose and the parents can choose what their kids can watch or can’t watch. If we censor everything some want to know what we censor but they don’t know what the bad thing is we censor so they will test in the real life such as we censor alcohol and sex so they want to know how about it and they do it. So censorship isn’t always good. And I think the censorship in the internet is very important because kids can play and the parents doesn’t look at them all the time so they see something bad in the internet and we can’t censor all because many people is different age use internet same. And in the internet don’t has much censor so we don’t know who lie such as the kids can lie about their age or we can still picture is look good to make it to the profile picture and tell people in the internet I beautiful and can talk many things I want because in the internet they can’t know who real are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment