Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Food I like :')

           My favorite foods are Japanese food such as Yakisiba but I like Sushi most because have many kind of sushi to choose and eat.   And I different many people because I like to eat vegetable but I hate many kind of  fruit such as papaya and  orange because I think it’s have very bad smell and make me feel  bad. And I can eat many vegetable is many people don’t like because I know they have many vitamin and if I don’t want to eat fruit I must eat vegetable more than everyone. And I will tell my friends to eat vegetable a lot too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Vegetable is good for our health! i like this article , it's not boring but i think you should put your idea that you feel with vegetable in this article , it will make people who reading your article know how's good vegetable are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee all of Japanese food especially sashimi and sushi same as you. I like to eat some kind of vegetable, not at all because some of them are bitter and not really yummy. But I like every kind of fruits, orange is a special one cause I love to eat it hahaha. I know that papaya's smell not so good and Durian also. Papaya and orange are good for your health same as vegetable! I'm telling you to try to eat fruits hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete