Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Interview

Last week in Saturday 26 February I have English camp. And I went to Kaosan road and interviewed the tourist  
I asked him what is his name?  and him answered his name is Christofer.
 I asked him Do him like Thai food ?  and him answered  he’s very like .
I asked him what is his favorite Thai food?  and him answered his favorite Thai food is Pat Thai.
I asked what is his favorite place in Thailand ?  and him answered he like Chiang Mai it’s very interesting .
I asked him how long did him visiting in Thailand ?  and him answered he will stay here 4 mouth.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good but i think you should check your spelling carefully before share your article , Kaosan road have many foreigner right? did you enjoy to talk with foreigner? , in m.2 i have to talk with foreigner too! i'm so excited but i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do that same as you did! But i did that two times hahaha :p. First time went to both Kao-Sarn road and Pra-kaew temple,and second time I went to Siam-square. Both are wonderful places that you would meet many kind foreign.But when i asked them i feel pretty scared and embarrassing 'cause I shy hahaha.

    ReplyDelete